In the ground currently:
- Self-sown Deer Tongue Lettuce and Cimaron Lettuce for seed;
- Kabouli Black Chickpeas, Winnifreds Chickpeas and (ordinary white) Chickpeas from the health-shop, all for seed;
- Spelt in 2 locations, doing quite well;
- Beets for eating;
- the Chenopod grex, which, though not doing particularly well, plods on;
- Amber Globe Turnip (also for seed);
- some surviving Chiles;
- and lots and lots of Chickweed.
No compost. (See drought notes prior...) so it's going to be an interesting Spring/Summer. I believe that this new climate-regime is permanent. This is our New Normal weather. Welcome to it; Adapt Or Die.